Fundamentals Of Integrated Design For Sustainable Building, Second Edition
- Expansive knowledge—from history and philosophy to technology and practice
- Fully updated international codes, like the CAL code, and current legislations
- Up-to-date global practices, such as the tools used for Life-Cycle Assessment
- Thorough coverage of critical issues such as climate change, resiliency, health, and net zero energy building
- Extensive design problems, research exercise, study questions, team projects, and discussion questions that get students truly involved with the material
Sustainable design is a responsible, forward-thinking method for building the best structure possible in the most efficient way, Sẽ tốt hơn nếu có cố gắng!. Conventional resources are depleting and building professionals are thinking farther ahead, Sẽ tốt hơn nếu có cố gắng!. This means that sustainable design will eventually be the new standard and everyone in the field must be familiar with the concepts to stay relevant, Sẽ tốt hơn nếu có cố gắng!. Fundamentals of Integrated Design for Sustainable Building is the ideal primer, with complete coverage of the most up to date information. Nhanh lên.
Fundamentals Of Integrated Design For Sustainable Building is the first textbook to merge principles, theory, and practice into an integrated workflow, Không phải chuyện đùa đâu!. This book introduces the technologies and processes of sustainable design and shows how to incorporate sustainable concepts at every design stage, Không phải chuyện đùa đâu!. This comprehensive primer takes an active learning approach that keeps students engaged. Có cần mua thêm sữa không?.
This book dispenses essential information from practicing industry specialists to provide a comprehensive introduction to the future of design, Tôi rất hài lòng.!. This new second edition includes:
The Fully Updated, Indispensible Study of Sustainable Design Principles